As a member of the film industry, I know what I’m talking about. And as far performance goes, it does help being a trained actress.
Whether it’s in-house training, a conference, diversity day, team building – I’m happy to come to you with tailor-made, highly entertaining talks – live or digital, with or without visual presentation.
I like to present my statistical and content analyses – whether first published in my blog SchspIN or as far as possible from commissioned research – in large or small settings, at public events or internal meetings.
Are you looking for an expert for your panel, a speaker for your conference?
Some of my focal points are:
- Women’s participation, male dominance, gender equality.
- Stereotypes – curse and blessing.
- Targets, quotas and what else? Let the Waiting end!
- Really bad to highly motivating examples from film and television.
- Male Gaze / violence against women in cop dramas.
- Old women. Old men. Visibility.